Helium allows operators to easily separate hardware and software purchases and deploy unified software with a broad set of features, specifically targeted for operators on all devices. It includes the ability to upgrade devices deployed in the field remotely and without end-user interaction.
End-users will experience excellent usability and a feature set which makes home networking easy.
Instead of showing meaningless error messages, Helium is designed to self-heal or, if this is not possible, assist the end-user with problem solving.
Helium Software Development Kit (SDK)
The Helium SDK allows operators to even enhance features or third party developed applications to differentiate themselves in their market.
Furthermore, it improves time to market for new features as they can be developed independently of Pace’s software release plan.
The SDK development kit is provided with full documentation and training.
- Runs on almost any Linux based Gateway or home networking device
- Same feature set and look-and-feel independent of network technology
- Upgrade installed base remotely via TR-069
- Hardware and Software abstractions layers improve time to market for new platforms
- Best in class management features to reduce operational costs
Helium SDK Highlights
- Allows operators to develop their own applications to differentiate themselves further in their market
- Allows operators to be independent of Pace's software release plan
- No need to share the source code of own or third party applications