As a company at the forefront of digital TV technology and the global number one provider of set-top boxes, being a responsible business is important to Pace.
Being responsible delivers value to our customers and our business, and benefits our stakeholders.
Responsible business means:
- Managing and reducing the environmental impacts of our products and operations;
- Using our commercial influence to ensure high environmental, ethical and people standards in our supply chain;
- Recognising the importance of our employees to our success and future development and providing an environment that will attract, motivate and reward them;
- Understanding the social issues with which our business is most closely aligned and putting in place the programmes to address them.
Our commitment to being a responsible business is led by our Chief Executive Officer, and he is assisted in this by members of the Board and the Executive Committee:
- Environment and Supply Chain – Chief Executive Officer
- Workplace – Director of Human Resources
- Community – General Counsel and Company Secretary