3. This Website is operated by Pace Plc, a company registered in England under company number 1672847. Our registered office is at Victoria Road, Saltaire, West Yorkshire, BD18 3LF which is also our main trading address and our VAT registration number is 974 8416 75. We are a public limited company. “Pace” is a registered trademark of Pace plc.
Website Content and Our Rights
4. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Website, errors may occur. We do not give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and do not accept responsibility or liability for errors or omissions. We shall not be obliged to update information which may become out of date (other than if we are legally obliged to do so).
5. We may adapt, take down, alter, delete or in any other way change the content of our Website at any time and without notice.
7. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of the relevant Trademark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
Use of the Website
9. The Website is offered as a free information service. Pace plc is a company registered in England, all communications shall be in English and the Website is designed to comply with English law. You may be viewing this Website in a country in which we do not operate and we cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with any local laws in relation to this Website or its contents. A link to pages specific to Pace in the Americas is provided: www.pace.com/americas.
10. Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that the Website, its servers, software, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components and we will not be liable for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of any harmful material infecting your computer, software, data or other material due to your use of our Website.
11. You must not:
a) introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to the Website or any software or systems nor attack the Website via a denial of service attack or similar;
b) in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of the Website, its software or systems;
c) in using this Website (or in using any website to which we provide a link or in making any comments in relation to this Website or Pace), do anything which is defamatory, abusive, unlawful or which in any way, may cause offence to any person or which is deceptive or dishonest. All such activities are strictly prohibited. You should adhere to the spirit as well as the letter of these restrictions;
d) attempt to access, damage or disrupt any equipment or network used in making this Website available;
e) use the Website to in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
f) use the Website in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a duty of confidentiality or a duty under a contract or in a way which breaches any applicable law;
g) use the Website in any way which is fraudulent.
12. The use of spam, (that is, multiple, unsolicited or undesired bulk e-mails) is forbidden.
13. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We will not be liable in the event that the Website is unavailable for any period.
15. Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website. Deep links are hypertext links which take visitors into a particular page on a website whilst bypassing the homepage of that website. Our Website contains hypertext links to third parties' websites. Any hypertext links and deep links between our primary Website and any third party website are provided for your convenience only and we accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website.
17. You agree that you will not create any hypertext links between the Website and any other website without our prior written consent and subject to any conditions which we may impose.
18. Your use of the Website is free of charge and at your risk. The information and materials provided on the Website are of a general nature only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise). The information provided is not in any way intended to be tailored to or take account of, individual circumstances. We shall not be liable for any costs, claims, damages, liabilities or expenses however they arise as a result of your use of or reliance on information on the Website nor for any action or decisions you take based on the information we provide. You are therefore responsible for making sure that your use of and reliance on this Website is suitable for your own purposes.
19. Further, to the extent that the law permits, we do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature incurred by any user in any way in connection with our Website, any material posted on it or any websites linked to it, including, but not limited to loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of income or revenues, loss of or damage to data, loss of goodwill, business, opportunities or contracts or wasted office or management time, no matter how the same arise and whether resulting from contract, tort (including negligence) or any other cause whatsoever.
20. We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the Website and the information and materials on it, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Feedback and Complaints
24. Any queries, feedback, complaints or comments you may have about the Website should be submitted by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to Pace plc, Victoria Road, Saltaire, West Yorkshire, BD18 3LF.
Connection and Charges
26. You are responsible for obtaining an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access the Website.
27. You shall be responsible for the costs of all charges you incur in accessing and using the Website.